Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Happy 5th Birthday, Parker!

Dear Parker,

I remember the day you were born. We had been prepared for your arrival for months and were so excited to finally meeting you.  Dad and I snapped this photo together on the drive to the hospital. It's the last photo we took before you changed our lives forever.

[Look at our faces. We had no idea what we were getting ourselves into.] 

Being your mom has brought me more joy than you could ever imagine. Nothing makes me happier than to see you develop into the sassy, funny and cool kid that you are. Your random compliments turn me to mush, your jokes are fire and the love you unabashedly show everyone you meet gives me hope for the future.  You are my fave, Kid. Happy 5th birthday! Your Ninjago party is going to be so lit.



Love,
Mom



No comments :

Post a Comment