Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Father's Day DIY Gift Ideas

Listen up ladies and gents! Father's Day is coming up and your days of securing the perfect gifts for the men in your life are numbered. Since I DIY'ed gifts for Mother's Day this year, I will also be DIYing gifts for Father's Day. The project? Homemade bacon jam. I first made bacon jam a few months ago for a friendly Grilled Cheese Sandwich cook off and have been craving it ever since. It tastes good on errrrthang. I'll be quadrupling this Boozy Bacon Jam recipe by Spoon Fork Bacon just in case, you know, I need a snack or something. Now I'm off to buy 4 pounds of bacon.


[Boozy Bacon Jam by Spoon Fork Bacon with free printables and instructions.]

Other Fun DIY Ideas for Dad


[DIY Father's Day Typography Glasses from Mr. Printables]


[Printable Father's Day Gift Wrap from Almost Makes Perfect]


[DIY Etched Glass Beer Growler from Apartment Therapy. SUCH a great idea considering how many micro brew places there are in San Diego.]





No comments :

Post a Comment