Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

A Visit from the Easter Bunny

Remember my first post of the fairy door I installed in Parker's room? Saturday morning I snuck out of bed early and put together a toddler-friendly Easter egg hunt that started at the fairy door and ended in the living room. Like a ninja, I quietly placed bunnies and eggs around the house, linking each little surprise to the next with a trail of Fruity O's cereal. Happy with the way things turned out, I snuck back into bed. Almost immediately, Parker turned to me and asked, "What you doing outside, Mommy?" Hahaha. Clearly someone was awake the whole time and waiting for me to come back!


[The Easter Bunny is here!]

So I pick him up and carried him to his room and announced, "The Easter Bunny is here! Look in the door!" He was so happy to see the egg outside of the door that I had to open the door for him. Then he noticed the trail of cereal and started eating the cereals one by one. Tick tick tick tick. Clearly this was going to take forever. So I started pointing out the bunnies and eggs and he quickly got the gist of things. 



Parker followed the trail to the living room until he reached the final bunny which was placed on the blue chair. He was so happy to have found all the eggs! 


[Parker reveling in all the goodies he found.]

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter! Now that Lent is over, I can finally enjoy french fries again. Nom nom nom.

1 comment :

  1. This is the most winning thing I've seen lately!!! Glad he enjoyed the sweet little surprise.

    ReplyDelete