Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, March 2, 2015

Projects, Projects, Projects

Moving never fails to open up a Pandora's box of projects that need to be done in order for us to settle in. My poor husband is tired of hearing me say, "I have an idea!" If you've been following me on Instagram (@sdmama), you know I've been staining and painting IKEA furniture like mad and reorganizing elements of Parker's baby room into his toddler room. I can't wait to post photos and tutorials soon!

Completed projects
1. Install recessed lighting
2. Unpack
3. Paint/stain IKEA TARVA dresser and nightstands
4. Paint every room in the damn house
5. Cut and hang curtains

To Do
1. Paint and makeover for Parker's playhouse
2. Backyard overhaul
3. Kitchen command center
4. Hang frames
5. Chalkboard for Parker's room
6. Paint pergola


[Two IKEA Tarva nightstands sanded and ready for staining.]

No comments :

Post a Comment