Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, October 17, 2014

Weekend Plans: Waterfront Pumpkin Patch Oct 19

Happy Friday! Wooo hooo we have made it through another week. There are so many fun Fall activities happening around San Diego this weekend. After missing two Saturdays in a row, I'm glad I can spend the full weekend with my favorite guys. Saturday we will be snapping some photos for a couple of exciting giveaways I have planned and Sunday we will be heading downtown to check out the Waterfront Pumpkin Patch. They are giving away free pumpkins while supplies last. If you haven't been to the Waterfront Park downtown yet, you need to go check it out. The playground is AMAZING and the water features are pretty cool too (though I personally would not go in). Tuan and I checked it out after our dinner date at Ruth's Chris. The lawn is perfect for running around on and the park has fantastic views of the Star of India. Hope we see some of you out and about this weekend!

Don't forget about the Citrus Lane Giveaway I posted yesterday!


[For more info about this event visit the event Facebook page]

No comments :

Post a Comment