Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Conversation with My Toddler: Clean Up

Saturday morning, while I was getting ready to head out for the wedding I was coordinating, Parker did the most amazing thing. Tuan was out grabbing breakfast and filling my gas tank, I was in the bathroom putting make up on while Parker played in his room. After a couple of minutes, he came running into the bathroom yelling, "Mommy! Mommy!" I followed him back to his room where he pointed at the shelf were we keep all this superheroes and said, "Iron Man!" I handed him Iron Man and he said, "More more." So I gave him Thor and the Hulk and said, "Parker can you play for Mommy while I get ready?" I left him in his room and went back to putting make up on. I could hear him crashing around in his room talking to himself. Five minutes later he came back into the bathroom and said, "Yay!!" and pulled me into his room. To my surprise he had put all his superheroes back on the shelf in a cute little row. He was so proud of himself for cleaning up and I gave him a big hug because I was so proud of him for acting like a big boy. 

Looks like someone has picked up his Dad's neat freak tendencies. He impresses me with how much he knows every day.

No comments :

Post a Comment