Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Outdoor Voices Active Apparel

I would be so happy if I looked even 1/10 as cool as these models in my workout clothes. I'm seriously crushing on the Spotted Sweats from Outdoor Voices but I promised myself I would not get any new workout clothes until I go down a size. Click the link to check out the rest of their active apparel line. It's gorgeous!

In other workout news, I am currently re-doing week 4 of the Kayla Itsines BBG because last week was such a bust. Friends visiting from out of town, a holiday and my SIL moving in was hard on the waistline. I'm back at it this week though! Stay healthy, Mamas. If you want to follow my mommy makeover journey, follow me on Instagram @sdmama33

P.S. Four mountain climbers + a push up x 15 is the most evil thing ever.


[Spotted Sweats & Racer Back Tank Top]


[Warm Up Leggings & Catch Me If You Can Hoodie]


[Crop Leggings & Lavender Crop Top]


No comments :

Post a Comment