Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Pineapples are the Fruit of Summer 2014

Is it me or are pineapples everywhere these days? They are so in right now and I think it's safe to say that that they are the print to be wearing this summer. Ready. Set. Shop.

Update: Better Homes and Gardens agrees with me about the pineapple trend.


Not included on my kiddie board are:

1. This awesome pineapple silhouette tank from Geo Fox Apparel that is sold out.


2. This great womens pineapple print bikini from top shop.


3. This charming watecolor print from etsy shop SnoogsandWilde.


4. This set of yellow notecards from etsy shop mipluseddesign.


5. Let's not forget dad! I'm really into this pineapple print mens shirt from Forever21. Tuan would never wear this.





No comments :

Post a Comment