Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Welcome to my Never Clean Car

Whhhyy? Why do crumbs and dirt follow Parker wherever he goes? I just vacuumed my car yesterday and by the time I dropped him off this morning my seats looked like this. Between the snacks, the boogers, all the toys and books and the spraying food sneezes there is always something gross to clean up in the backseat.
 
#toddlerproblems
 
 
To combat the problem I'm going to invest in the following items. I hope these help! I considered getting a car vacuum but I don't want to add anything else to my car.
 
1. Armor All Cleaning Wipes/Leather Wipes $6.89 on Target.com
 
2. Backseat Organizer for Children $14.50 on Amazon

3. High Road TrashStand Leakproof $18 on Amazon

 
 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment