Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, May 9, 2014

Sly Fox Threads

One of everything, please! That's the first thought that came to mind when I first browsed the tees on Sly Fox Threads. I love everything about this casual kids line. The tees are full of personality and perfect for rambunctious little boys and girls. Plus, they look really soft and worn in. My fave is the "I'm a Wild One" sweatshirt. I started following their FB page yesterday and it looks like there is going to be a sale over Mother's Day!

**Update

20% off everything with the code Mom until 5/11.

See that tee with the red balloon in the middle? That's a special shirt that has been added in memory of Ryan, a little boy who was tragically hit by a truck last weekend. All proceeds are going to Ryan's family. My thoughts are with them in their time of grief. I'm tearing up just thinking about their loss and what they must be going through. You can read more about Ryan's story here http://diaryofanaddict.co/red-balloons-ryan/.

#redballoonsforryan


http://slyfoxthreads.com/

No comments :

Post a Comment