Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Snapshots from the Weekend






This past weekend was a whirl of big social events for us. Oh wait, isn't that every weekend in Spring? All kidding aside, we celebrated some special birthdays and bridal showers this weekend. Here are some photos.
 

 
[We took Parker to the park after work on Friday. Nothing like a really happy baby to help you unwind from a long work week. I love these two.]
 
 
[My SIL did a great job throwing a super fun birthday party for Parker's cousin Kaden. The theme was suit and tie. More photos to follow!]
 
 
[I missed my very good friend Thuy's bridal shower on Saturday we got together Sunday morning and celebrated with some delicious donuts and breakfast burritos instead. When you've been friends for more than a decade eating breakfast burritos, fries and donuts to celebrate a wedding is totally ok. I can't wait for the wedding!!]
 
 
[A few snapshots from my sister Karen's beautiful bridal shower on Sunday. Her bridesmaid did a pinterest-perfect job of decorating! It was also her birthday.]
 
 
 
[With my little sisters Tania and Yvonne. It was a girly good time.]
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment