Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, March 3, 2014

Snapshots From The Weekend


 



 
[This was my hearty veggie omelette at Opera Cafe. It was POURING outside Saturday morning. We dashed in and about in between the down pours. ]
 
 
[Parker hanging out on the floor in his Old Navy pea coat and Gap jeans.]
 
 
[My co worker introduced me to Koon Thai Kitchen last week and I loved it so much I made everyone go there for lunch/dinner on Saturday. So good! Consider yourself warned that this place makes everything pretty spicy. Loan and Minh didn't listen to me and they had spicy bellies all night. Ha!]
 
 
 
[Parker keeping an eye on Frank and Beans.]
 
 
[MMMmmmocha from Bino's Bistro & Creperie. I'm really glad they have a location in Hillcrest now. Their Coronado location was a bit far of a drive.]
 
 
[Bread basket at Bino's. Their fresh baguettes are the best!]
 


[After breakfast at Bino's, we stopped by Toys R Us to buy Parker a new toy. He did not enjoy riding in this space shuttle while Tuan paid.]



[Parker and his new baby dyson! So cute. He loves it.]
 

 

 

 



No comments :

Post a Comment