Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Hot Chocolate Run San Diego 2014

 
Step one in motivating myself to get running again: commit money and publicly announce that will be running a 5K on March 23, 2014. I just signed up for the hot chocolate run! Tuan and I ran this race a couple of years ago and it was short and fun. The course takes you around downtown and ends in a big parking lot by Petco Park where racers get to nosh on chocolate fondue. This year I'll be running solo since strollers aren't allowed and one of us needs to watch Parker. Come join me! I'll be the slow one huffing and puffing up the hill.
 
For more info, visit the race site at http://www.hotchocolate15k.com/sandiego/.
 
[Kind of defeats the purpose right? I'm not complaing though!]
 

 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment