Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, Mamas! I want to wish everyone a year full of happy babies, excellent fashion, love and prosperity.

I think about the days before babies when our group of friends would dress up and go to the big downtown New Years parties. Boy how times have changed! We rang in the new year with a low key night at home. Parker fell asleep around 9:00 PM but woke up at 11:45 PM and stayed up for the countdown so I got to kiss two handsome boys at midnight. After, the countdown, I made banh cam (Vietnamese Sesame Balls) with my friend Casey. Nothing like ringing in the new year doing something you have never done before.

My resolutions this year are to pay off some credit cards and to start running again. Wish me luck!

 
[As spotted on Pinterest]




No comments :

Post a Comment