Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Screaming Santa Photo + My Review of Eileen the Santa Lady at Seaport Village

One of the fun things we did with Parker over the long weekend was taking him for pictures with Santa. We decided to head down to Seaport Village the Friday after Thanksgiving because, from what I could see online, the Santas there looked the most legit plus I the thought of heading to the mall on Black Friday made me cringe.
 
It was a drizzly morning and we arrived at 10 minutes before Santa arrived. I wasexpecting a crowd and was excited to see that there was only one family ahead of us. The photos took longer than expected because Eileen (the Santa Lady) didn't have any helpers that day. At first, Parker was very curious about the man with the white beard and his fuzzy suit. But as soon as it was time for his solo pictures with Santa, this happened.
 
 
[Look at those precious teeth! Poor kid. Oh well. Maybe next year will be better! Haha]
 
The 5-10 minute photo session cost us a total of $32 (including tax). $25 for a CD of the photos + $5 because Tuan and I wanted in on the fun. Overall, I think it was worth it. I wanted the CD because I didn't know how the photos would turn out since the set up in the gazebo didn't have any lighting equipment. I edited the photos in lightroom when I got home. All I can say is that Eileen must be making a killing on these photos!
 

[Merry Christmas from Santa and the Nguyens! Check out Santa's pimpin belt. Haha]

No comments :

Post a Comment