Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Holiday Photo Cards - To send or not to send

Holiday cards. Send or skip? Tuan and I have been debating whether or not to have some made this year. Now that we have Mr. Photogenic (Parker) I'm sure our families and friends are expecting to receive something in the mail with his mug on it. The problem with photo cards are 1. most of them are so cheesy 2. Tuan and I don't particularly like taking photos. I was really leaning towards skipping the photo cards this year until I found this card on Minted. So flippin cute right?? It's simple, modern and does not require us to be in the photo. Love it.




2 comments :

  1. I think it's totally worth sending one, if only to have it for the baby book. I had no interest in being on ours either, so we used Asher's first Santa picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we are going to do it and just include a photo of Parker! Too much work to get eveyone dressed up.

      Delete